Pages

June 17, 2010

Rambling

I could either make five separate blog posts, or just jam it all in one. I'm feeling lazy right now, so one it is.

To start, I haven't been blogging much. Way to state the obvious right? Well I've been really busy at work, and on the days where I'm home and actually can sign on, I just haven't been motivated to do anything. I have the subjobs to finish, but I'm already 40+ on them both, so now I can relax and not really give a damn until the next update. It's not as if I really use /war for anything other than personal enjoyment.

As for events, I haven't seen SoV in what feels like forever. Or NBA for that matter. Stuck at work late on Mondays and I always miss Thursdays. If any of you are reading this, I haven't forgotten you all. Just not enough time to make it with work keeping me pinned to my desk. It should settle down soon though.

Regarding Epic, I haven't been there much either. For the same reasons. I've made it to a couple of events, namely a couple of ZNMs (yes, we switched from SCNM for some reason) and Limbus. We did Dynamis-Bubrimu last week, or should I say it did us? The boss NM must have had sneak/invis up, because no one could find it until it was too late. So we timed out. We got 1 Byne Bill during the entire run. Hopefully this week will be better, and please...can we get some damn iceland runs? If I can get enough gil, I'm going to see if I can start sponsoring runs and just keep us in the icelands / CoP zones. Cities suck, period. I think we have enough sets in Limbus to do Omega / Ultima. Now to just hope enough people can make it, myself included.

Other than that, I can't really say much has happened lately. I do have a few rants that I can go on about, but lately I've been trying to hold back on the bitching. Kind of sad that the only thing I really talk is the stuff that bothers me. Granted, that's why I made this blog, but still. Who knows, maybe I should just let it all out. I tend to feel better after a good rant.

2 comments:

Evilpaul said...

I think the city runs are due to the new people, who rarely show up, needing clears. Since they've all fallen off cliffs and died or whatever hopefully, we'll get to see some ice in the near future. ^.^;

Dizzmal said...

Just think, with lv 80 out now, who needs 20+ ppl in the zone! lol 10 man Xarc run, do you need it?