Pages

December 22, 2009

A New Friend

Last week I got a little bored. I know, it's hard to believe. I can't remember what the hell I was doing, but I decided to level another job. Or at least to play around with it because I didn't feel like meriting or going to campaign.

So after checking the list of options, my immediate choices were Dancer, Dark Knight, Dragoon, or Monk. This was going to take some time.

First, I love Dancer. It's just all around fun. However, I'm not in the mood to solo, and it's my understanding that DNC is basically the melee equivalent of BLM when it comes to party invites. With that being said, DNC has to wait until the mood strikes me. So next up, Dark Knight.

Hahahahahahahaha. Moving on.

Dragoon. Now this seemed interesting. It would be a job that I didn't have to do too much with in the way of skilling up, so I could take whatever party invites came my way and not worry about a skill up party immediately after. Then again, it's loldrg. Personally, I like the job, but perceptions are hard to break. On top of that, you get a cute wyvern! Still... loldrg.

Looks like Monk is going to be the winner. I do have some gear that will carry over from when I was leveling Samurai, plus I have an Osode for when I hit 75 and a cool pair of face bashers. Still no kitty pants, but more on that later. Monk is also a highly desired job during endgame events. Yeah, yeah, so is DRK. I told you all before, I'm emo enough as it is. Adding to the emo won't benefit anyone. I changed jobs and stepped out of my Mog House but, a thought then came to mind:


It's bad enough that I have lost several units of sanity trying to find a damned Autumnstone to get my kitty pants, but now I'd have to find a way to get items from not 1, not 2, but THREE HNMS? Let's see, am I in an HNMLS? Uh, no. Do I have 3 million to chuck at a shell for each of these items? Once again...no.

Dragoon it is.


My new buddy, Sasavi. ^_^ Cute and deadly; that's us!

0 comments: