Pages

December 10, 2009

Tales from the Sand

Let's see. What have I been up to this week? Well, I soloed a VT Manticore as SAM/DNC, finally. Not that I couldn't do it before, but I finally worked up enough nerve to try. Nothing major, but I take my victories where I can.

That's right. Bow down.

Lisa and I hung out for a little while and unlocked her Mandalic Stab. ^_^. Then we got brave (read: bored) and decided to give a go at a duo of Tegmine. Then we got aggro during the fight and I started fighting that while she held the NM. Unfortunately, things didn't go so well since she had just made 75 and wasn't really set up for tanking an NM like that.

Congrats Lisa!!

Fear not, after she was raised and unweakened, we gave it another go. Of course, we got outside aggro again. Thankfully, instead of me dealing with crabs and a raptor, I just had a single crab to deal with. The fight was pretty intense near the end because of that stupid bubble shower that nearly killed Lisa a couple of times, but we hung in there and successfully took out the NM as SAM/DNC and THF/NIN. Even got one of those Aptus things. Will I ever use it? Who knows.


I finally finished up the major merit categories for Samurai. Glad to have that out of the way. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Davik around all week and Yoko hasn't really had the time to be on either. So the sky camping has been put on hold for now because I know I'm certainly not geared or merited enough to solo Ullikummi as an RDM right now. Somebody seriously needs to list an Autmnstone in Rolanmart so I can buy it and get my damn kitty pants already.

I have to say, life in the sand hasn't been all that exciting lately.

0 comments: