Pages

July 30, 2009

Rambling

Well, I held off posting in the hopes of some epic event taking place but no such luck. Rather than force a story to tell, I'll just shower you all with pictures of the last week. I guess that's one of the problems with blogging. Eventually, you start repeating yourself. At least you're all still reading, right?

Right?





*crickets*

/sigh. Whatever. I hear that talking to yourself can be therapeutic anyway.

Before all the random pictures, there is *one* new thing to talk about:

ZNM!!

This was a first, and it was pretty fun. Granted, it's little more than a glorified NM fight, but we went in as a small group and whipped up some enemies nonetheless. We got decent drops on the majority of the ZNMs we did and had a good time with all of the fights. Hopefully, we'll be doing more of it soon.




Got Ranger to 69 (no sex jokes), and still having a lot of fun. Currently doing Field of Valor to build tabs and take a shot at augmenting (read: destroying) my gear. We'll see how that goes. I did get a groovy™ headpiece from a treasure casket in Ro'Maeve though. Not the most amazing piece of gear but, free adds up after awhile.

Ok, enough talking. Random picture time. ^_^

I have yet to find an enemy uglier than these things, truly.


Is it bad that I can't remember what I was doing here? >.>


Dynamis - where dying alone is not an option.

True Story: I've earned more Dynamis money through Campaign Battle than Dynamis itself.

One day, my fellow Summoners. One day...

Playing Hide and Seek with Epic. Can you find her?

0 comments: