Pages

November 9, 2009

It only takes a month

Ok, so I came back a little while ago and have been a busy little bee. So what could I have possibly done in the time that I've returned? Let's recap...with pictures!!

BCNM 40!

Yoko had asked if I was up for doing some BCNMs with her and another friend. Since I'm always broke, I had to jump on the opportunity to get some monies. I'd have better luck making friends with some RMT than trying this, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Plus I have a lot a seals to waste.

The bright side of this is that I got the Erase spell along with some other junk. If I didn't already have it, I would've been pretty excited.



Treasure Chest: Greetings, I'm your treasure chest, and I'm not giving you a damn thing.


Moblin Maze Mongers!

This was so silly. As I said though, I'm into doing painful things. I was looking for a party now that I'm leveling Corsair (yargh!!) and I got an invite to do MMM from a JP party. I figured, why not? I've only done MMM one other time with Domie and Bigstarr, and I hear there are some nifty items in this place. Also, and I don't know why, but I really like the music for Everbloom Hollow. Not something I'd just listen to on a whim, but it's a catchy tune nonetheless.

After wasting a good 30 minutes or so waiting for everyone to remember where Jeuno was, we get the map created and head inside. I'm very new to this, so I didn't have a clue on what I was supposed to do outside of a few buffs and shoot things. Naturally, I was the puller. I didn't mind since I have my Shark Gun and was anxious to finally use my Steel Bullets. Low and behold, they turn on Level Sync. To 51. I was not very happy.

EP and I share the same sentiment when it comes to Level Sync after level 55. We got Slug Shot and want to blow off some faces with it. You can't do that at 51, so my enjoyment level immediately went in the negatives. I'm sorry, but Hot Shot and Sniper Shot just don't do it for me anymore.

On top of that, we didn't have a healer. We had a DNC and a BST/WHM. Don't get me wrong, I like both jobs, but having a full time healer is kind of nice too. In the end, we were 1/3 out of the attempts and I got a whopping 5 marbles. If any of you want me to do this event again in the future, stab yourself and then get back to me.

If I had Slug Shot, this would have never happened!!

Die and a Miss!

I was just sitting in my Mog House while everyone gathered together and got ready for our first Dynamis run since our leader's return. (I'm not the leader by the way, he had some stuff to take care of for awhile). I asked Miliani if I had to go as BLM, cause you all know how much I love going as a BLM to events. If not, read this and you'll understand. Surprisingly, I was asked to change to Paladin. This made me quite happy and pretty damned nervous because I only tanked Dynamis once before and it wasn't a dreamland area.

Things went fairly smooth, all things considered. We didn't have a lot of people because we're going through a rebuilding phase in the shell. No boss run this time, just unlocked the subjobs and did a bit of farming. Hopefully we'll kill the boss and have more time when we go again. This time around, I didn't die at all! Other people did though. >.>

I wonder if Tulkaz was hurt after laying on a dead cactus like that?

Trick or Treat!

What do you do when you get bored in Whitegate? Change yourself to a skeleton and terrorize the town! That's what a few people were doing when I stepped out of my mog house. I got a random trade request from someone and figured I'd jump in too. We all got into a little bit of role play for awhile and had some fun. There was no exp, no reward, and no benefit to any of this except just being silly and enjoying ourselves. Needless to say, I enjoyed myself a lot.

Well, until someone decided to dress up as a Sweeping Cluster and /em Self-Destruct on us. Damned party pooper. Regardless; Halloween's my birthday, and it was nice to see people "getting into the spirit" of things. See what I did there?

I was going to eat Saithe's brains, but then I remembered Elvaan's don't have high INT.

Random!

You love my random pictures, I know you do.


A Wivre needed some help getting Colibri feathers out of its mouth. I had nothing better to do.

Decided to expand our normal Brothers duo and bring in some SCH power. We got a lance and a bone.

Standing in line waiting to audition for the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Yargh!

As usual, when I am BLM in *anything*, I wind up dead.

2 comments:

matheuscpn said...

I ocasionally try to get people to do MMM with me, even though I have no clue on what we doing XD

My maze has Shadowhorns (the mobs from Phomiuna that are TS) and Bat Eyes that cast Firaga III woot! I usually try to make my way into it before Limbus, but no one wants to even try it :(

I got an eyepatch exchanging marbles tho lol

Lisamarie~~

Jacinda said...

Haha, I have enough marbles for an eyepatch, but that's about it.

If I knew what we were actually after with MMM, I might try it. Then I find people who want to run through the maze as level 1. What's the point of that? Bloody ridiculous, I say.

Give me a shout when you go in next. I won't stab you, but I might stab someone else if they go in with a stupid setup.