Pages

January 1, 2010

Stuck

Damn it, I have no idea what to do now.

I made it to 75 with Dragoon earlier in the week, and I used some of my saved merit points to get Angon. In addition, I spent some time in the sand and unlocked Drakesbane cause it's pretty. The job is very fun, but I don't have anything to use it for. As a matter of fact, I don't have shit to do with ANY of my job classes right now.

You know why? Cause I don't have a damned Linkshell anymore!!

Our shell essentially went silent back in August. It's still alive in the sense that the leader didn't destroy the pearl, but no one is there. We've been on an official "break" since October until the start of the New Year, which was yesterday. As a side note, Happy New Year.


I don't know what's going to happen now, but I hope that things can get back on track. I'm going to start doing sky again soon, and that's a plus. However, I like my old LS. It took forever and six weeks just to feel comfortable with them, and I don't know how well I'll do with trying to fit into another one.

I guess time will tell.

3 comments:

Evilpaul said...

I'm pretty sure it's dead, too. I've only seen 4+ people on there once in the past three months and three of them were Davik and his alts.

Drakesbane is probably the best WS for DRG it's 4 or 5 hits with a chance to critical. Which makes it like Blade: Jin except with a 95 DMG weapon instead of a 37 DMG one plus higher Attack/Accuracy. Which adds up to a whole lot of awesome. It's also really cool looking like you mentioned. ;)

You should probably aim to get some of the Neptunal Abj. stuff for your DRG if you're doing Sky again. N.body and N.hands are both from there. I'm not sure about N.feet (or if those are any good without checking the Wiki, which I can't at the moment). N.head is good, but you'd need to get it off Kings/Odin, so it's a hassle.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do if Epic/Oops is completely dead. I don't really want anything from Sky anymore, and don't really want to camp Sky NMs for a LS full of people I don't know.

If you, Davik, Bhin, maybe Epic or whoever else are farming Byakko pops and killing it I can come help if I'm on. Just let me know.

Other than that, I might look for a group to do Einherjar/Dynamis. Maybe some HNM or something. Dunno yet.

Jacinda said...

That sounds good. I'll look into that Neptunal set.

What sucks so much about the LS is now even Davik is barely online. I've seen Jam and Epic leveling BLM, and Shenel's usually afk outside of the Port Windurst Moghouse. I think Mili's been helping with HNMs. I don't know what's going on anymore.

As far as sky, other than those N. Abj, the only thing I really want are some kitty pants and crimson hands.

I do miss Einherjar though. Sad that we finally made it to tier III and people stopped showing up.

Alan said...

grats jaci on drg!!

lisa