Pages

May 5, 2009

Ranger Danger

Last night was pretty fun. I made it online in plenty of time to join my Nyzul Isle static, and we climbed floors 46-50. The goal was to hit 55 since one of our members only had 2 tags. Unfortunately, we ran out of time on floor 50 the first time when we had to do lamps. Eh, such is life. There's always pick up groups!!

Anyway, after the run, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do. I was getting a bit tired and didn't feel like looking for a party. So after talking to Kiri, I figured I'd go dink around with Ranger for a bit. You know, just to see if I'd enjoy the job. I didn't even bother getting armor. Just a lvl 1 crossbow and some bolts. Off to Sarutabaruta I go!

There was just something gratifying about the sound of a crossbow bolt striking your enemy and dropping them with one shot. Combine that with the soothing sound of the music from East Sarutabaruta and you've got hours of fun and relaxation while laying waste to that blasted bunny population. In case you're wondering, I have a deep hatred of FFXI bunnies from my soloing time as a BLM at Bibiki Bay. I make it a point to kill any I see as a way of releasing pent up rage from my experience.


I'm in your bushes, killing your bunnies.


So, while I've got to get ready for work now, I look forward to when I get to sign on again. Look out bunnies, cause Jaci's coming for ya. (I should really focus on SAM, but this feels waaaay too good right now.)

0 comments: