Pages

May 19, 2009

Yay!

You know, normally I come on here and bitch about a lot of stuff. I still will, but I'll do that in a moment. Something weird happened during our last Nyzul Isle run.

We climbed from 55-70 the other day, and not a single argument took place. I couldn't believe it. Normally, someone in our static isn't able to show up, and if they do, then we end up having some disagreement in the execution of the strategy. Sometimes it's a minor disagreement but, other times, it's enough to give me a serious headache. This run was different. Everything about it was so far from what we usually did, and it was freakin' awesome. Some people even forgot to switch jobs between floor runs, and we still had a great time. Hands down, it was the best 15 floors of this maze yet.

Oh, he got us last time, but we /pwned his tail (pun intented) here.



Other than that, it was the usual routine. Did another Hagun run, but it didn't go so well. We made the mistake of splitting in two groups and before you know it, we had all three smaller antlions and the main one on us at once. Thank goodness we don't lose exp in those.

Oh! I got another level in Samurai, but also worked on RNG and NIN a bit more. I'm not a huge fan of the /NIN deal, but it does have some uses. Davik and I went to Buburimu Penninsula to get those jobs up a few levels. You know those treasure caskets you find out there? My advice; don't bother. I don't know what it is about those in Buburimu, but I found a damned Antidote in almost 90% of the ones I opened. Would be great if we actually got poisoned by the enemies there.

Now to see what trouble I can get into today. I know we have Dynamis, but no clue which zone. Hell, I don't even know which AFv2 piece I want to lot on today. /sigh

Congratulations! You just got your 50th useless Antidote! >.>

The dance fever is spreading!

1 comments:

Evilpaul said...

Crawlers and Mandragoras!!!

Also, how else will you ever be able to get the awesomeness that is the Pestle?!