Pages

May 10, 2009

SCNM Part 2

Just a quick update on the progress. We went back to the stronghold, owned the other 5 SNMs guarding the letterboxes, and now we're all set to do the SCNM battle. Most of the SNMs weren't that hard this time, but we had a big problem with links. I think that's because we were just out to have fun last time, so we killed everything we saw. Now, we run around with sneak (boooring) and keep getting aggro when sneak wears in a bad spot. Either way, we still won.

Oh! Groovy items dropped! Well, one of the items was groovy. We trashed the katana for Ninja cause no one wanted it. I ended up getting the Demagogue's Sash. Not a half bad piece of gear. I doubt that it will replace my elemental obis on the appropriate day but, for any other day, you can't go wrong with the stats it provides (especially during campaign!):


That's it for now. I'm going to see if I can get some levels on Samurai. Wish me luck!!

0 comments: